We are looking for someone who is driven, creative, has inspiring style, enjoys customer service, and simply has a passion for fashion! At MARCUS, we strive to provide personalized, compassionate, and helpful customer service and product knowledge to our guests. MARCUS stylists must excel in a fast pace work environment, have a passion for people, love customer service, open to learning new products, and find fulfillment in independent styling!
- Maximize sales and provide friendly and welcoming customer service.
- Accountable for reaching personal sales goals and contributing in achieving the store sales goal.
- Maintain current product knowledge and utilize to maximize daily sales.
- Build relationships with clients and maintain an updated client book.
- Maintain MARCUS visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer.
- Proactively interact with customers to create a warm & inviting shopping environment.
- Make the connection between customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Take an active role in all store operations such as maintaining displays, assisting with stock transfers, and receiving new merchandise.
- Handle all point-of-sale transactions including sales, exchanges, refunds, gift cards, and gift wrapping.
- Communicate effectively through sharing feedback with management and writing daily business recaps.
- Experience in retail sales; women's upper contemporary, multi-label or luxury designer preferred.
- Driven and motivated personality.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Love for helping clients & others.
- Passion for fashion, styling, and outfitting.
- Knowledge of current fashion trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities, and learn new procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
- Must be able to lift and more heavy objects (20 pounds or more) from time to time as required.
- Aspen, CO
- Chicago, IL Gold Coast
- Deerfield, IL
- Hinsdale, IL
- Montecito, CA
- New York, NY Meatpacking District
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.